Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mystical Awakening

Welcome! I thought this would be a good way for people to know that I actually am a massage therapist. It is my true passion. I have a business out of my home, so I will eventually put my price list and all the things that I can do on here so keep watching. To let everyone know a little about me, I went to massage therapy school at the Utah College of Massage Therapy. I graduated from there in 2005. I then went to work in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho and loved everything except my boss. Josh and I decided that it was time to get married, so we did and we bought our house in Franklin, Idaho. They lady that lived there before us was a beautician, and had a little beauty parlor right in the front of the house, so naturally I turned that into my massage room. It's just about the perfect size for it. I love making people feel better, by relaxing and unwinding, and working the knots out of their muscles. Massage is very beneficial for health and well being. It keeps the body up to par. If you would like to make an appointment just leave me a comment, and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Thank you and open your eyes to a new world of healing, you never know what your missing until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment